WHERE TO ORDER
You may order dance attire from the following link!
- Arrow Down to “Company Shoe and Attire” info if your child is an Apprentice, Junior or Senior Company member; (Leotards shown are not mandatory but a black leotard of some sort is) OR
- Arrow Down to “Regular Class Dress Code” – if your child is not a Company member. Leotards shown are examples and are not mandatory.
- Dance shoes are often 2 sizes smaller or larger than street size. Be sure to look at sizing info carefully before ordering.
DANCEWEAR, SHOES & HAIR REQUIREMENTS
- Girls - Any color or style leotard, pink tights, and pink ballet shoes; skirts permitted (attached to leotard or separate).
- Boys – Sweat pants, shorts, and t-shirt with black ballet shoes.
Ballet/Tap 1 & 2:
- Girls: Leotard, pink tights, black tap shoes & pink ballet shoes; skirts permitted.
- Boys: Sweat pants, shorts, and t-shirt with black ballet shoes and tap shoes.
- Girls: Black leotard (any style), pink tights, pink ballet shoes; skirts permitted.
- Boys: Sweat pants, shorts, and t-shirt with black ballet shoes.
Jazz, Tap & Contemporary:
- Girls: Dance attire including leotards, tights, dance leggings, dance pants, bike shorts, tops. Black Tap (Tap Class) and Tan Jazz shoes (jazz class) or Foot Undies or socks (contemporary)
- Boys: Sweat pants, shorts and t-shirt with Black Tap (Tap Class) & Black Jazz Shoes (jazz class) and Black Jazz shoes or socks(Contemporary)
- Any color/style sweatpants, shorts, leggings, or dance pant with shirt with tennis shoes with black trim (no white on soles or on shoe.
- Ballet – all hair must be up in a clean bun.
- All other classes, long hair must be secured in a clean ponytail.
No dangling earrings! Post earrings are acceptable for class but not performance.
These are the only shoe colors we will accept for our performances – which means if you purchase different colored shoes at the beginning of the year, you will be expected to purchase the correct shoes before their first performance.