- Browse our class offerings under the "Classes" tab to see class schedules and descriptions.
- When you click the "Register Now" button at the bottom of the page, a class table will appear. This table is organized by Student's Age.
For First-Time Registration
- Click the "Register Now" button below and select your desired class by clicking "Register"
- Fill out the Registration Form that will pop up. (fields with asterisks are required.)
- From there you will also be able to choose additional classes and add additional students.
- Check out this short video "Parent Login Instruction Video"button at the bottom of the page, to learn how to use the parent portal.
For Returning Families
- Log in to Parent Portal to register, button at the bottom of the page.
You will be asked to read and agree to our Epic Dance Studios Policies.
In the event that a class is full, you will see the word “Waitlist” instead of “Register.” To be entered on the waitlist please click that button and proceed.
You will be required to enter payment information. Payment will be withdrawn from the card on file within a week of registering.
1. After you are enrolled in a class, you will be able to register for and use the Customer Portal at any time! Update your information, register your students, make payments, view your balances and statements, review our policies, and much more. Check out this short "Parent Login Instruction Video" button at the bottom of the page, to learn how to use the parent portal.
2. Click on the “Parent Portal" Tab to open the Parent Portal login window.
3. For First Time Login you will create a Customer Portal account by entering the email address you provided at registration time and clicking the button that says “Forgot your password or need to get started?” and a temporary password will then be emailed to you.
4. Retrieve your temporary password from your email, then return to the login screen and log in to your secure personal account page.
5. Change your password to something you will remember under the My Account tab. Be sure to click on the SAVE button whenever you’ve made changes.
6. Click on a tabbed area (News, My Account, Fees & Payments, My Contacts, My Students, My Classes, Registration, Policies) to view detailed information or choose from the drop down list next to “ I want to:”
7. Be sure to log off after you’ve completed your session by clicking on the Sign Out link in the upper left corner of the main page.
8. IMPORTANT NOTES & TROUBLESHOOTING:
If you click on the “Forgot your password or need to get started?” link and do not receive an automatically generated password in your email inbox, it is likely that the email address you’ve provided is not the one we have on file. Please contact us, so we can correct the email account associated with your account.